Thursday 27 September 2018

Girlboss Travel Essentials | My Travel Must Haves As A CEO!

Girlboss Travel Tips and Hackes | Here are my 7 Travel Essentials for Female Entrepreneurs!

⚡️Subscribe if your dream is to build your empire on YouTube, and you want to join me in all the fun. I upload videos twice a week ;) ABOUT THIS VIDEO

▸ Video Deets Here.

__

// GET SOCIAL WITH GIRLCEO UNIVERSE

▸ LIKE US ON FB: INSTAGRAM: TWITTER: ABOUT THIS CHANNEL

🕗: Two Videos Every Week!

__

// CREDITS:

▸ Music by: @ArchieBeatz

__

// ABOUT NATASHA

Hey Friends, I'm Natasha -- the Founder of GirlCEO Universe, a platform that helps Female Entrepreneurs build their brand and business with YouTube.

On this channel, I share tips and tricks to build your empire on YouTube, while giving you a behind the scenes look of how I am building mine.

From time to time, I also cover topics on self-love, programming your mind for success and how to go from Wantrepreneur to Entrepreneur!

↠ Grow Your Empire: www.girlceo.co

__

// EQUIPMENT

▸ Camera | Canon T3i: (T5i newer version)

▸ Lens | 50mm 1.8f: Lights | 18" Ring Light: Audio | Video Mic Pro:

No comments:

Post a Comment