Monday 22 October 2018

TRAVEL ALBUM FLIP THROUGH | Seattle Road Trip | Harry Styles Concert

HELLO! It’s me, how are you? Here’s a quick flip through of my travel album that I’m so excited to share.

I have recently sparked my love for memory keeping and pocket page scrapbooking and I wanted to document this quick weekend trip to Seattle and Harry Styles’ concert.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed the video and it inspired you in some way :) ☆ ☾✨

∆ P R O D U C T S

≫ Ali Edwards Travel Collection 2018

≫ Ali Edwards SBTM Kit July 2018

≫ Past Studio Calico Kit Embellishments

∆ M U S I C

Song: Nekzlo - Stories (Vlog No Copyright Music)

Music promoted by Vlog No Copyright Music.

Video Link: S O C I A L

♡ | @heymiissgel

♡ | heymiissgel.tumblr.com

∆ Disclaimer

∘ This video is not sponsored.

∘ Links are not affiliated.

∘ I do not own any of the music used in this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment