Monday 6 May 2019

Maldives luxury travel - fall in love with six senses laamu resort

Mafi Malibu needed a vacation, she was flying too much and frankly I could see she was exhausted. I told her to pack some bikini`s and be ready at 8am..

I flew us both to one of the most romantic places on earth

Jamie In Dubai is a travel channel focusing on my life based in Dubai, I am an engineer who has designed supercars, fast jets and throw myself out of planes in my design of parachute systems. I live in the Middle East and travel the world.

My channel is new so please help me grow and consider subscribing - my channel is here also am starting to write a travel blog, it is in its early days but please do stop by and say hi EQUIPMENT I USE**

All of my videos are filmed on a 2017 iPhone X in 4K60FPS

Stabilisation - DJI Osmo Mobile - 2013 Macbook Air and an old copy of Final Cut Pro

**YOU MAY ENJOY SOME OF OUR OTHER VIDEOS**

1. I surprise Marta with a last minute trip to Six Senses Laamu - one of the most exclusive resorts in the Maldives One of our first ever hotel stays as a couple - Marta and I stay in an Overwater Villa on Palm Jumeriah at Anantara Marta takes me to Poland!! Wow - what a trip, we head to 3 city on a glorious summer trip, frankly I want to live in Poland, it was WONDERFUL sure to follow Marta on her Polish channel here upload ever Sunday and Thursday - say hi in the comments and be sure to subscribe for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment