Friday 7 June 2019

Luxury Fashion Campaign | Palm Beach | Coco Love Travel

Welcome to Palm Beach. Lifestyle of an international beauty artist is always exciting and full of adventure. I am the owner on Indah Bridal, I travel all over the world for destination weddings. Here is a clip I made while on set for a campaign and photoshoot for Galit Levi. Hair by myself of Indah Bridal & Grace Luxury Beauty did this beautiful models makeup for this Luxury Fashion Campaign.

SUBSCRIBE to my channel!

Please LIKE, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE to my channel to follow my travels around the world , hair tutorials, DYI & much more!

I N S T A G R A M Coco - @__coco_love__ @indah.bridal

Grace Luxury Beauty - @fiftyshadesofbalayage @graceluxurybeauty Lashes –@lashnoire

W E B S I T E www.cocolove.ca & www.indahbridal.com

I would LOVE to hear from you, enquires: coco@indahbella.com

Thanks for watching my channel!

DRESS: Galit Levi

LOCATION: Worth Ave, Palm Beach

Music: Uno Resuena (saQi remix) - Lulacruza

Peace & Love, xo Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment