Wednesday 28 February 2018

Emirates A380 Flight Review: EK206 Milan to Dubai

Emirates full flight experience, onboard the comfortable A380-800 aircraft, as flight EK206 from Milan to Dubai. Read the full EK206 flight review here: 5 hour and 25 minutes flight is a continuation of the previous sector, New York (JFK) to Milan (MXP), under the same flight number, with a change of crew. Service is most excellent on this flight, with a very attentive and friendly cabin crew team. The lady crew working on my aisle is particularly enthusiastic and delivers an absolutely stellar service. The meal is really superb - really exceeds my expectations of an Economy Class meal. Drinks are generous and I enjoyed a cocktail before having a red wine with my excellent beef option. Full and satisfied, I slept until it was time for landing, and was appreciative of the huge hot towel served to refreshen myself with. It was a truly enjoyable flight with Emirates.

Thank you for watching this Emirates A380 flight review. Remember to subscribe to FlightTravels.

FlightTravels Airline and Travel Review Blog: Facebook Page:

No comments:

Post a Comment