Wednesday 7 February 2018

Winter Garden Luxury Homes - Lakeshore by Toll Brothers - Maranello Model

ATTENTION ALL CENTRAL FLORIDA NEW HOME BUYERS!!!

As a Special Promotion I am now offering ALL new home buyers a 1% commission rebate at closing! So if you purchase a $400,000 home with me you will receive $4,000 back at closing! As a reminder it does not cost you any $$$ to use my services to buy a new home! In fact I often can negotiate better prices, more builder upgrade $$$ and more $$$ towards your closing costs! So not only will you get a better deal but you will also receive $$$ at closing & all for free!

For more information please call me directly at 407-832 7332 or email: mark@clocktowerrealty.net. Visit me on my website at and visit me on Facebook at

No comments:

Post a Comment