Wednesday 24 April 2019

BEST LUXURY TRAVEL BAGS | GUCCI BELT BAG, POCHETTE FELICIE, CHANEL WOC | MOD SHOTS | Stephanie Tsang

FOLLOW MY DAILY OUTFITS/ ADVENTURES AT: everyone!

Thank you so much for tuning into my favourite travel bags. I’m sharing bags from Gucci, Louis Vuitton and Chanel. These are all cross body/ small bags. If you would like one relating to medium/ large bags then please let me know. I am so excited to share this with you. I hope you enjoy this video and find it helpful and please feel free to leave me any comments or future video suggestions. ENJOY!

Remember to like, and subscribe to my channel for more videos that will be posted EVERY Monday at 4pm GMT. If you have any requests/ ideas for videos I could do in the future feel free to let me know!

I hope you have a wonderful week, and I’ll see you in my next video! :)

*Sends internet hug*

Thank you again,

Stephanie.x

Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video. These are all my own purchases and opinions.

Gucci belt bag: Vuitton Pochette Félicie: WOC

No comments:

Post a Comment