Tuesday 23 April 2019

My first travel vlog | Royal tulip luxury hotel | the longest beach of the world

Assalamualikum all the beautiful people, this is my first ever travel vlog! This wasn't pre planned, so I filmed this with my mobile camera. Cox's bazaar is the longest sea beach of the world and not to mention its one of the best holiday destinations in Bangladesh.

Actually we stayed and enjoyed in the hotel: Royal tulip luxury hotel. The hotel has everything you need: movie theatre,spa,cozy pool, kids play zone,video games room and what not!

No need to mention about the beach! This is the beach of the hotel and what I love most about the beach is it's so peaceful and crowd free!

If you want to enjoy your holiday with family or you wanna have some alone peaceful time, or relaxed vacation you can definitely visit this place.

I couldn't shoot in details but you can have small glance about the hotel...

Follow me on Facebook: BeauteousBeamByNurfat

No comments:

Post a Comment