Friday 27 April 2018

My Free Trip To Turkey (Istanbul + Antalya) – LUXURY TRAVEL TRIP

I finally got lucky enough to get a free all expenses paid trip to the country of Turkey! Join the adventure where I attend the 2017 Inflow Travel Summit in Istanbul, as a speaker for the event and then head to Antalya Turkey for a “Family Press Trip” with 80 other Digital Content Creators, ( Mostly Instagram + Travel Bloggers ) .

The main point of the video and the next is to see how professional YouTubers vs. Instagramers compare on the same trip, what they do, how they do it and more.

We will explore the sights, eat massive buffets, play golf, splurge in a massive Villa I have all to myself and I’ll end the day with some sweet drone flying and footage. I usually don’t travel this luxurious but it sure is nice to experience it once at least.

▻ FOLLOW ME HERE! ◅

+FACEBOOK - - - - ChaconAlx

+WEB SITE - SITE - CONTACT ME ✉

→ Business - ModernMotoDiaries@gmail.com

→ Business - ConquerTheWorldOfficial@gmail.com

▻[Camera Gear] :

Action Camera #1 - Camera #2 - Camera #3 /Backup -

Voice Recorder/Adapter -

Helmet Communicator- Recorder -

Camera #1 - #2 - Point and Shoot - #1 -

Lens #2 - #3 -

Adapter for Lenses -

360 Camera - #1- #2 - - Re-Charge Pack - +Camera - - Drives - #1 -

Phone #2 -

Tripod - Tripod - Head you'll need for Bendy Tripod - - #2 -

No comments:

Post a Comment