Monday 23 April 2018

The Westin Kuala Lumpur Staycation Weekend in Club Suite | Asia Luxury Travel

For me, Bukit Bintang is the beating heart of Kuala Lumpur, full of energy and life like no other neighbourhood (even my own) and I love it.  The Westin Kuala Lumpur sits right on Jalan Bukit Bintang and offers up everything you'd want from a luxury 5-star hotel in KLCC ... and more!  This was my 2nd 'staycation' at The Westin and this time I jammed it pack with a bit of healthy activity mixed in with a hell-of-a-lotta yummy, yummy food!  And since it was a staycation, I had friends in town to enjoy it with!  Come along with me and tour the wonderfully large Executive Club-level corner suite, go hog- wild at dim sum with me and Kathy, and sip bubbles at The Westin's kicky Sunday Champagne brunch with me and Ramesh!  

Why You'll Love The Westin Kuala Lumpur

- Corner Suites!  Honestly, I can't imagine staying in any other room now that I've stayed in 2807.  The view was phenomenal but that isn't why I loved it.  It was roomy and bright and I spent more time in the living room there than in almost any other hotel in a couple of years.  It's a fantastic room!  I have a friend from India who came into town this year and took the same room and absolutely loved it.

- THE FOOOOD!  As you'll see, I wayyyyy overindulged but it was such good fun, and so tasty.  Don't miss their dim sum lunch at 5 Sense, the steak at Qba, or the  sausage pizza and Bubbalicious Sunday Brunch at Prego.  

- Happy Hour!  As for drinks, the bar on the ground floor of Qba with it's pretty Mediterranean architecture and lovely waterfall feature in the outdoor terrace makes having happy hour something truly special.  I tried a couple of drinks and loved the classic margarita most of all.

FOR CONTACT INFO, Tons of Photos, and Full Review visit my luxury travel blog Luxury Bucket List: ~ Angela

Follow My Journey:

BLOGS

No comments:

Post a Comment