Thursday 26 July 2018

Emirates Business Class - Geneva to Dubai (EK 90) - Boeing 777-300ER

In this trip report, we look at an Emirates Business Class flight from Geneva Cointrin Airport to Dubai International Airport on a Boeing 777-300 ER.

I use the complimentary Emirates chauffeur service, which sees me picked up in a Mercedes Benz E class from my hotel and dropped off in style at Geneva Airport. I use the priority check-in for Business Class passengers and am soon breezing through the fast-track security. I make a quick visit to the Dnata Skyview Lounge, which Emirates subcontracts lounge services to in Geneva. It's quiet and underused before the flight. I have a quick snack before I head to the gate for boarding.

The flight is delayed for a couple of hours due to a mechanical fault, but we're soon on our way. A shuttle bus takes us from the gate to the B777-300ER, where I'm soon in my Business Class seat. Since the pilots are in a rush to get the plane airborne, there's not much time to look at the seat while on the tarmac.

After a quick take-off, I get a chance to review the Business Class seat and cabin. I find that it's the older B777 Business Class seat which is the angle-flat seat arranged in a 2-3-2 configuration. I review the seat features before I'm served an after-take off refreshment and multi-course meal service. Afterwards, I have a look at the airport toilet, amenities, IFE system and on-board cabin crew service. I also have a look at the angle-lie bed which I managed to get some sleep on before landing.

The ground crew at Emirates do a great job ensuring that I make my connecting flight to Sydney after the B777 lands in Dubai. Stay tuned for the video on EK 414 to Sydney!

_________________________________________________________________

Music:

How to wash an A380 without water | World Environment Day | Emirates Airline

By lands one-off A380 at Warsaw Chopin Airport | Emirates Airline

By making of Emirates' 50th Airbus A380 | Timelapse | Emirates Airline

By Emirates Airlines Boarding Music (Exclusive)

By Ration Handling Service | Emirates Airline

By A380 | Dallas | Emirates Airline

By Airways at London City Airport

By British - Boarding Song (Full)

By

No comments:

Post a Comment