Thursday 19 July 2018

London Luxury Home Tour | Best Job On The Planet

London is the second house from the 12 luxury homes I'm visiting during the Best Job On The Planet 3 month contract. Yep...I'm traveling the world for 12 weeks and it's my job.

This ThirdHOME London Luxury House is very special. Centrally located, great interior design. A dream London house.

Next stops include USA (Nashville, Montana), Bahamas, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, China, Indonesia, Australia and many more!

Full house tours of each place will launch on the channel.

Stay up to date and subscribe!

THANK YOU THIRDHOME for this unbelievable opportunity: my other social channels:

INSTAGRAM: is the link of equipment I use:

Big Vlogging Camera: Big Camera: Sigma Lens: for Sigma Lens To Sony: Tripod: Vlogging camera: Control Triggers: Canon - Sony - of love to you always.

Sorelle Amore

PS. Subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment