Friday 2 November 2018

8 Photogenic Travel Outfits |

🌟Here are few of the outfits I wore for my trip to Portugal and Spain. These are not the only outfits I wore on my entire trip.

I was travelling for 19 days in total and I’ve skipped the outfits I’m wearing on flight days and some other not-so-interesting or outfits that I’ve worn before. I totally believe in repeating outfits and I would love to convey this to everyone reading this too. I’ve been travelling almost every month now and I definitely don’t think it’s alright to spend on shopping for new outfits every time I travel. I would rather spend that money on experiences or more travel! Also, carrying a few outfits let’s you travel light (keeping in mind the equipment I carry along with me i.e. A DSLR, A GoPro Hero 6, GoPro Fusion, Canon G7x, My 13 Inch laptop and all the other accessories associated with these equipments, are itself 10 kgs lol). For this trip I carried a total of 10 outfits :P Just 1 suitcase and my carry-on backpack. I sure did surprise myself too haha.

Also, special thanks to Siddharth for being so patient and helping me film this video. 😍

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

📷Cameras I use:

Sony A7iii

Canon G7x ii

GoPro Hero 6, Fusion

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

💋💋Let's chat on my social media ^_^ 💋💋

♥Snapchat: @larissa_wlc

♥My twitter: @larissa_wlc

♥Instagram: @larissa_wlc

♥Musically: @larissa_wlc

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

🙏🙏DISCLAIMER: All products/services used or stated in my videos, are products/ services that I love and use myself. Some products/ services/ videos could be sponsored but please know that I would only recommend or promote a product/ service if I love it and only if I would want any of my friends or family to use. Brands/ services/ products that I don't like will never be featured in any of my videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment