Monday 26 November 2018

Trains, and TINY Houses, Tiny Vans, Tiny People | Travel Vlog

Ah, a delightful little road trip to see trains, and miniature cars, vans, tiny houses, and baby people and animals! Where? At a special exhibit, which included artwork with the theme of trains. It was one of two exhibits occurring at the Baron and Ellin Gordon Art Gallery in Norfolk, Virginia. I hope you enjoyed this little train ride with me!

Thank you for watching!

Please check-off that bell thingy (whatever that is), so you can catch my future vlogs... It increases the chances that I will show up in your subscription feed. This is a variety channel.

New Subscribers are always welcome! A thumbs up and a comment is always appreciated :D

Intro Music by:

Z.Moulton (www.zmoulton.com) Creative Commons By Attribution 3.0 (CC BY 3.0).

Jingles and sound effects are by iMovie this time (which allows use by the owner of the product). The added sounds were really necessary to drown out some loud background noise. Who expected such noise in an art gallery!? ...Geez. Some creative sound editing was required, so you could here all my clever comments. LOL.

Please leave a comment below!

and Share with your friends!

Chat with me on Twitter!: (George has a hard time with Tweets tho, and that darn tweety bird. If you chat with me, maybe I will like it me on Tumblr! (not that I ever check my Favorite pics on Pinterest

Pinterest.com/still7geo

ttyl buds! --George :D

No comments:

Post a Comment