Saturday 8 December 2018

WHAT’S IN MY BAG - Louis Vuitton Speedy 35 handbag - what’s inside my bag | Luxury Travel Blogger

English What’s in my bag video with showing you what’s inside my bag as a luxury travel blogger and YouTuber. Content of my Louis Vuitton Speedy 35 handbag, my favorite designer handbag with a lot of space. What do I have in my bag? What do I carry around everyday in the year 2018?

+++ GERMAN WHAT'S IN MY BAG VIDEO: +++

My perfect handbag for travelling and being in the city for shopping or meeting business friends. I will show you what’s in my bag while staying at the beautiful Westin Hamburg Hotel. I will explain, why my handbag has 4,6kg which is 10lb of weight.

Give me a „thumbs up“ if you like the new english channel and make sure to subscribe to my channel to see all my new videos. Thank you for watching and for your nice comments!

Love from Germany,

Vanessa (Affiliate):

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Camera: and and at: ME:

-------------------

Instagram:

Blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment