Tuesday 12 February 2019

Langkawi | Casa Del Mar 5 Star Beach Hotel | Malaysia Luxury Travel Blog

From the moment I caught sight of the charming architecture, the bold colours contrasting the blue sky, and my personal garden, I couldn't tell if I was Italy or Spain but somehow I was instantly transported back to the Med. Then I turned around and my heart knew I was on the UNESCO World Geopark site of Langkawi, at the lovely Casa Del Mar. This quaint five star hotel is home to just 34 rooms, making our stay an intimate affair where the staff remembers our usual order, knows our likes and dislikes, and instantly acts like we're part of the family. In fact, this luxury property exudes such a chilled and relaxed vibe that I didn't fuss over how I looked once and simply relaxed throughout my entire stay.

Set on the pristine Pantai Cenang beach, Casa Del Mar Langkawi is just a quick 10 minute drive from the airport and with lots of shopping and dining all around. The cosy feeling of check-in on overstuffed sofas begins the chilled experience you'll feel throughout your stay.

They have fun surprises like shelves upon shelves of books organised by language and a huge DVD library that you can simply walk up to and select what you'd like, which I did a couple of times and loved.

For tons of pics and FULL REVIEW, visit my blog: ~ Angela

Follow the journey:

BLOGS: -&-

No comments:

Post a Comment