Monday 26 March 2018

My Bali, Indonesia Luxury Travel Staying in "One Of The Worlds Most Beautiful Homes" | Sorelle Amore

Bali, Indonesia is my 9th destination of 12 for the 'Best Job On The Planet' with ThirdHOME. And I got to stay in a home which was voted by Elle as "One of the Worlds Most Beautiful Homes". There's VERY good reason for that.

ThirdHOME are the ones responsible for all my travels as the winner of the 'Best Job On The Planet' competition from 17,000 entries. Thank you ThirdHOME for everything! You guys are the best.

They are a luxury travel and home exchange club. For any second luxury home owners out there, I couldn't recommend these guys more: www.ThirdHome.com

Thank you The Mandala House for having my other social channels:

INSTAGRAM: is the link of equipment I use:

Big Vlogging Camera: Big Camera: Sigma Lens: for Sigma Lens To Sony: Tripod: Vlogging camera: Control Triggers: Canon - Sony - of love to you always.

Sorelle Amore

PS. Subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment