Wednesday 28 March 2018

SUMMER HOLIDAY| Got My Beach Body |Maldives Edition|

MY OFFICIAL CHANNEL TRAILER IS FINALLY UP AND IT WILL BE A MOTIVATIONAL VIDEO IN THE BEAUTIFUL ISLAND OF MALDIVES (Of Course It Is Fitness Involved)

Those gruelling hours in the gym, the unlimited amount of bland chicken breast and brown rice.... LOOOOL. BUT I finally did it! I finally achieve the beach body that I have always wanted ever since I was a little kid. YAY :)

FUN FACT: I had to chuck cooked chicken breast in the blender and blend it because it was too hard and I was having trouble just chewing them LOL.

This video was created to remind you guys the fun times in life. As a medical student. Life can get quite challenging sometimes but with the perfect balance of fun, work, gymming and studying. Here I am today enjoying life to the fullest.

Thank you and do give me a thumbs up if you enjoyed it and SMASH THAT SUBSCRIBE BUTTON!

I will be posting videos regularly every month, stay tuned for the next video which will be a superhero workout routine that almost killed me HAHA

SPECIAL THANKS TO: Melissa Tee for filming the video

Instagram:

No comments:

Post a Comment