Saturday 19 January 2019

BEAUTIFUL ZANZIBAR HOTEL TOUR! Private Luxury Beach Bungalow!😱

Tanzania Travel Vlog 4! In this vlog we arrive in Matemwe, Zanzibar to AN INSANELY GORGEOUS HOTEL - we stayed in a luxury beach bungalow and I can't believe I just wrote that sentence. I don't even want to call it hotel. But there is of course a hotel tour in this one duhh :)

I AM LOVING AFRICA and can't wait to share more. Stay tuned.

THANK YOU SO MUCH Zanzibar Bandas for having us! I couldn't believe the place. They usually have live music in the evenings as well (but since we came during Ramadan that wasn't the case).

Check out their website if you're looking for the best hotels and places to stay in Zanzibar: YouTube channel: to Kilima Juu Music Collectiv:

All my Tanzania, Africa 2018 vlogs: f i n d m e o n s o c i a l m e d i a ! ---

I N S T A G R A M:

T W I T T E R: A C E B O O K: m u s i c u s e d ---

Epidemic Sound ( )

No comments:

Post a Comment