Wednesday 16 January 2019

Switzerland // travel vlog // painting outside!

29th June - 1 July 2018

Join my road trip around Switzerland! I went visiting my grandma (from my mom’s side) with my parents for her birthday who lives in the german and central part of Switzerland in the Kanton Aaargau, while I live in Italian part of Switzerland in the Kanton Ticino.

I hope you’ll enjoy watching this trip around the countryside of Switzerland, seeing the typical swiss landscapes, mountains, lakes and wood houses Switzerland is known for!!

By sharing this trip I’m also sharing with you part of my childhood, because since I was little I would visit my grandma and spend time with my family from my mom’s side in the german part of Switzerland, so you get to see some scenery I’m familiar with :)

Around the area where my grandma lives, there are several old castles with rose gardens and in this trip we went to see the Heidegg castle, I actually wanted to go back to the Wildegg castle with the most beautiful rose garden, my favorite castle between all the castles I visited, I couldn’t this time but next time I’ll bring you there!

❊Watch my Setup gouache travel palette video that I used in this trip to social media

Instragram: shop

Etsy: Good vibes by Chaël music!! he produces such amazing music!

• Artist: Ikson

Songs: Home, Windy, River

Music by

No comments:

Post a Comment