Thursday 3 January 2019

Is Authentic Experience the New Luxury Travel? | The Hotel Boss Vlog 04

Old school to new, I took time after the RTO Summit in LA to talk to Sean Breuner and Reuben Doetsch of AvantStay about how we define luxury travel, and their relationship with AirBnb.

-

ABOUT FAISAL

This is what travel and hospitality looks like in the age of digital disruption. Welcome!

As the CEO of Bonotel Exclusive Travel, I help hoteliers, travel agents, and customers grow their business and expand their imprint in the travel market.

But as an entrepreneur, I’m here to get business-people, travelers and consumers to understand what travel innovation looks like in 2018.

We’re going beyond travel vlogging, and deeper than industry ‘tips and tricks.’

If you’re ready to think differently, this is your channel.

- Faisal

--

Subscribe to my channel and follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for all my latest life and travel

No comments:

Post a Comment