Tuesday 29 May 2018

AIR INDIA, FULL REVIEW | DUBAI - DELHI | BOEING 787-8 (Dreamliner)

Made it to a new destination, love this country sooo much!😍

Thank you for watching #VLOG 127. Leave me a comment with your thoughts of the video. Cheers, Nick.

Would you like to support more videos like this one? Here is my Patreon(a way to support your favourite content creators and their projects), to LEARN MORE click if you prefer PayPal;

PayPal ID: nickindigotravel@gmail.com

My social media:

SUBSCRIBE - - - PLUS - - fishbole

Use this link to join booking .com for a 10% discount on your first booking! AIR-BNB through this link from anywhere in the world and we split the commission(FREE 40USD TRAVEL CREDIT FOR YOU) : GEAR:

- My Main Camera: My Second Camera: My Second Camera Lense: My External Microphone: My Tripod: My Laptop: My Phone: Email: nickindigotravel@gmail.com

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment