Saturday 5 May 2018

Emirates / Qatar / Etihad / Lufthansa /Finnair amenity kit review

5 different onboard amenity kits provided by Emirates , Lufthansa , Eithad, Qatar and Finnair.

With huge thanks to 19bootsy68 for providing me with them to make this video. He is a frequent flyer and has some excellent content with reviews of different airlines and their onboard products too. Please check his channel out me on my Facebook page for posts and all my photos from recent trips on also part of NEAMPR which is a local group of keen enthusiasts in the NorthEast of England who provide alot of exciting information for all interests from maritime to aviation.

FB: equipment do I use to film these videos?

Velbon DV-7000 (fluid head tripod)

Panasonic SD-50 (full 1080p resolution 72x I zoom )

Canon Eos1000D (for photos such as Thumbnails)

... COPYRIGHT...

All videos are the Copyright of © JonathanWinton

You are not approved to use this video without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment