Saturday 9 June 2018

JOIN US! Luxury Travel, Chanel Handbags & Champagne | Crete Vlog | Sophie Shohet

Come with us! Luxury vacation holiday travel vlog as we explore Chania in Crete, Greece! Includes holiday high end fashion looks as well as designer handbags from my collection that I took - the Louis Vuitton ALMA BB & a new Chanel unboxing of a top handle bag in caviar yellow leather. Items featured from Revolve, ASOS, Net A Porter haul. Europe travel holiday vacay vlog.

-------------//WHAT I’M WEARING

White Off Shoulder MID-HEEL case seen in Alma BB Chanel Vuitton Alma SOCIAL!!:

E B A Y : L O G : A C E B O O K : W I T T E R : N S T A G R A M : I N T E R E S T : N A P C H A T : Sophie5271

D E P O P : SophieShohet

**********************************************************************

Mail me ! ♡

PO Box 107

Surrey

GU25 9BL

UK

**********************************************************************

* Some product links are affiliate.

No comments:

Post a Comment