Friday 8 June 2018

THIS LUXURY HOME WILL BLOW YOUR MIND! Great Wall of China, Beijing | Sorelle Amore

Beijing, China is my 10th destination of 12 for the 'Best Job On The Planet' with ThirdHOME where I get paid to travel to luxurious houses around the world. Yes...for real.

I am the winner of the Best Job out of 17,000 people and my compensation for documenting my lovely experiences world wide is $10,000 USD a month. Wohoo!

It's safe to say...life is AMAZING! (Hashtag blessed hehe)

Thank you ThirdHOME for everything! You guys are the best. I'm so happy to be working with you.

They are a luxury travel and home exchange club. For any second luxury home owners out there, I couldn't recommend these guys more: www.ThirdHome.com

Thank you Great Wall Paradise Villa for having my other social channels:

INSTAGRAM: is the link of equipment I use:

Big Vlogging Camera: Big Camera: Sigma Lens: for Sigma Lens To Sony: Tripod: Vlogging camera: Control Triggers: Canon - Sony - of love to you always.

Sorelle Amore

PS. Subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment