Saturday 23 March 2019

BEST LUXURY TRAVEL BAGS | LOUIS VUITTON NANO SPEEDY | GUCCI | CHANEL | Stephanie Tsang

FOLLOW MY OUTFITS/ ADVENTURES AT: VUITTON NANO SPEEDY VIDEO: WOC VIDEO: everyone!

I hope you are all well! Thank you so much for watching, I really do appreciate it. Huge apologies for this video being late! Today I am doing a travel related video. These are my favourite travel bags. Please let me know down in the comments what your favourite travel bag is! Please let me know what you think! ENJOY!

Remember to like, and subscribe to my channel for more videos that will be posted EVERY Monday at 4pm GMT. If you have any requests/ ideas for videos I could do in the future feel free to let me know!

I hope you have a wonderful week, and I’ll see you in my next video! :)

Super sorry about the video quality, I have no idea what happened! Next weeks video will be a lot better ( I hope)

*Sends internet hug*

Thank you again,

Stephanie.x

FOLLOW ME AND CHAT ON:

TWITTER: MENTIONED:

LOUIS VUITTON NEVERFULL MM: VUITTON PALM SPRINGS BACKPACK MM: VUITTON PALLAS CLUTCH: WOC:

GUCCI SOHO DISCO: VUITTON NANO SPEEDY: enquiries only: stephanietsang8@icloud.com

Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video. These are all my own purchases and opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment