Friday 15 March 2019

Model brags about lifestyle of sex and luxury with married millionaires

/form  A model has gone public about about her globe-trotting life of sex and luxury with married millionaires - and claims she has the backing of their-long suffering wives.  Hayley Leeanna, 36, flies all over the world for adulterous dates with her high-flying lovers at five-star hotels.  But she insists her lovers' spouses know about their affairs and turn a blind eye to their adultery either because they have gone off sex and want a quiet life - or they are cheating themselves.  One London stockbroker booked a room at the Dorchester hotel for a liaison with Miss Leanna and subsequently whisked her away to New York, Paris and Frankfurt to accompany him on business trips - whilst his wife stayed at home to look after their three children.  Another married lover - a leading investor in the online cab network company Uber - took Miss Leanna away for holidays in San Francisco and Los Angeles.  She has also spent £5,000 on a breast enhancement surgery going up from 28B to 28FF.  Miss Leeanna admitted feeling no guilt about her lifestyle and condemned the institution of marriage as "wrong."  She said: "Who thought it was a good idea to tie yourself to one person in your 20s and then only have sex with them for the next 60 years? There has got be more to life than that.  "But I only date men who have got permission from their wives or who have partners who are cheating themselves. I just want a quiet life.  "I've got good instincts and so far all my wealthy lovers have genuinely been loaded.  "They have all been in their 40s and 50s and successful men of that age tend to be married.  "In all the cases, they have had a fairly open relationship with their wives who were either also cheating themselves or giving permission to their husbands to have an affair because they have gone off sex.  "I am having the time of my life and the sex is great - far better than with men my own age. Older men know how to treat a woman with respect and are far more attentive to your needs in bed."  Miss Leeanna, of Peterborough, Cambrideshire, says she meets all her lovers on IllicitEncounters.com, a dating site for married people.  She added: "I had used other dating sites but I got fed up dating skint blokes whose idea of a good night out was going dutch on some barbecued chicken from Nando's.  "A friend had started using (the website) when her marriage was in trouble and she said it was packed with stinking rich men looking for a good time."  "It opened my eyes up to a whole new world and I realised that I'd had been slumming with ordinary guys for years and I didn't want to do that any more.  "Now I only date millionaires or men who are obviously very affluent. I don't demand that they produce a bank statement before we enjoy a glass of champagne. Read More Top Stories from Mirror.co.uk  "I get to know them before we go out and make sure I know where they live, what kind of car they drive and other factors which show if someone is really wealthy or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment