Thursday 14 March 2019

VLOG 8 #Dubai - Luxury Lifestyle Event, Shop-a-holic habits & London is pronounced DUNDON

**For the BEST quality, Don't forget to select 'HD in the settings**

This week all I can say is I blame the 'sales'! and yes I am a little weak willed and am working on it lol, apart from potentially a little too much shopping, maybe I should call this week's vlog 'The Look book chronicles' with a handful of my usual sarcasm, learning that London is indeed 'Dundon', and having a pretty cool outfit to wear on Tuesday from Shein, def worth a visit on their website, mind you its jam packed with so many pieces to buy, don't forget to have a warm cup of tea in head ;)

Feel free to share your thoughts, suggestions and hopefully love, and look forward to showing you what I get up to next week!

Lots of Love Nisha x

SPECIAL THANKS & for all you lovelies don't forget to use code NSKS13 for an extra 13% off everything x

The cab driver who wants to come to London!

My lovely mother and her million and one background sound effects

& my very busy and pre booked appearance from my yorkie Dolce

INSTAGRAM - My Fashion & - Restaurant Reviews & - My Makeup & Beauty loves

I wouldn't have been able to put this vlog together without some amazing music, artists names and tracks below ;)

1. Camila Cabello - Crying in the club

2. MBB - Island

3. Guggenz - Let you go away

4. Ikon - Blue Sky

5. Joakim Karud - Wild Flower

6. Morning Light Music - City

7. Kicktracks - Chill and surf

8. Lyfo - High

9. Del - Cold Sun

10. DJ Quads - Soul

11. Otis McDonal - Not for nothing

12. Ycee Feat Maleek Berry - Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment