Saturday 13 January 2018

[ASMR] Luxury Hotel Roleplay - Daisy Checks You In

(See Daisy's first video here!) everyone!!!! After many months, Daisy has found a new job down south, and wouldn't you know it, you ended up booking a reservation at the very hotel she works at! Enjoy your stay!

Triggers include soft speaking in a slightly southern twang, typing, and marker/paper noises!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Seeking Therapy or Counseling? Try online.)

Side note, I find that I get a lot of comments and messages about using ASMR for anxiety, depression, and more. I can totally relate with that, and ASMR is an awesome outlet for those things. However, if you’re interested, here is a link to a website with real, professional & licensed counselors. You can type to them, or call them! It’s actually a really cool service and I use it personally. It costs as low as $35 a week, and you don’t have to leave your house to use it. :)

Here you go!:

FTC: By using my BetterHelp referral link you are supporting this channel. I receive commissions on any sales, but I only promote products I believe in. (I use this website to talk to my own personal therapist!)

I also donate regularly to The Brain and Behavior Research Foundation. I highly recommend it! They give grants to scientists who do studies to better understand and treat mental last ASMR video to help me sleep: me on the internet!

BUSINESS INQUIRIES: gbcosplay@gmail.com

PATREON: (I use this the most)

BUY STICKERS *NEW*:

No comments:

Post a Comment