Saturday 6 January 2018

EMIRATES | SINGAPORE - DUBAI | ECONOMY CLASS | B777

Good day guys!

As you might have noticed you're watching my brand new Emirates review ;) First of all thank you for taking the time to do so! Really appreciate it. This Singapore trip was in October 2015, Emirates was the cheapest option to get us there for a couple of days. I did not record the outbound flights since I decided to enjoy those flights instead of running around with a camera all the time. This is already the return flight, the first leg of this SIN-DXB-ZRH routing.

Once more I tried some intro things, I DID NOT have this in mind when I was recording so the footage I had would have been great in my old style reviews but it's hard to get an awesome intro with it, I tried my best, did a lot of cutting and hope you like it! I'm fully aware of the shakiness of that GoPro (working on that on my next recordings) and the mediocre quality of my camera (I already have a new cam, still I have to show you the older reviews). Hope you like the new elements I added to my reviews!

Generally I'm a big fan of emirates, they often have great cabin crews(very motivated), awesome cabin products and delicious food. This is the economy cabin of a Boeing 777-300, without the ER. The IFE is an older one but it was still good. Not those super high-end HD cinema touchscreens they have these days but it's not a loop system, avod and touch and a wide choice of entertainment, so nothing to complain there.

I thoroughly enjoyed that flight, no negative experiences or anything to critizise here.

Once again I'd be happy if you dropped a comment below! Thank you for the awesome support!

Another thing, last but not least: I'm really getting into this video cutting thing, I have plenty of reviews to come so I decided to upload a review every week! This isn't a promise, I still have a life beside youtube so I might miss one but you guys deserve more! :)

Upcoming flights:

May ZRH-ARN-HKG aboard Swiss and SAS in their brand new business

June ZRH-IAD-SEA and SEA-LAX-ZRH aboard United and the new SWISS B777!

1st and last Song by: Andrew love,

Amandeuce

www.flyclopedia.com

You can also find me

No comments:

Post a Comment