Tuesday 23 January 2018

Emirates A380 business class Dubai to Sydney

Read my trip report here:

If you like this clip, be sure to follow me on Youtube (30,000+ followers so far!). Each week, I upload one new clip about my luxury travels around the world.

You can watch more of my flight clips in my playlist 'trip reports: business class flights'. The latter includes flights with Etihad, Qatar, American, British Airways, Swiss, Austrian Airlines, and Cathay Pacific to name a few.

Travel your dreams in style & follow my website for luxury travel inspiration: top 10 lists, news, reviews, trends, tips, offers, and competitions. You can subscribe to my newsletter (3x/week):

4 comments:



  1. We are the leading company formation expert in the UAE.With over 8 years of experience and expertise, we have registered more than 500+ companies and are counting.SDB Business setup are the poineers of business setup services in the UAE, we help businesses in licensing ,visas,office setup and in other professional needs.
    ecommerce license dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. if You are looking to do their trade license renewal dubai. If you are not sure who to trust, you can definitely reach out to Company Setup Dubai.

    ReplyDelete