Wednesday 10 January 2018

EMIRATES IMPRESSIVE ECONOMY CLASS | DUBAI-ZURICH | AIRBUS A380

What's up friends!

First of all please make sure to subscribe me and my second channel where I post other short reviews/travelvlogs/etc flight was part of my trip to Singapore in October 2014. I spent a long weekend there and the best deal was on Emirates through Dubai. This review covers the second flight of my return to Zurich. I was lucky to get their brand new economy class seat with an updated IFE!

The mentioned business class review can be found totally love Emirates and their amazing on board product! Next time I fly them will be in their first class promised ;)

Let me know if you have any questions!

Music:

Just Chillax - Enjoy the Flight

Ross Bugden - Unstoppable

Thanks a lot for watching!

Much love,

Amandeuce

Please subscribe to help me finally reveal my face ;) (at 100'000)

You can also find me

No comments:

Post a Comment